Low Doc Loans
A Low Doc Car Loan is often referred to as a self-declaration loan. Low Doc car loans are a flexible loan solution for self-employed individuals or companies unable to disclose or verify their income details using pay slips or tax returns. In most instances only an income declaration from the borrower is required. At Quantum Vehicle & Equipment Finance we specialise in Low Doc Loans for the self employed and have access to a large panel of lenders who provide these loans to suit your individual business requirements.
Some general requirements for Low Doc Loans are:
- Passenger cars or commercial vehicles up to 4.5 tonnes (GVM)
- In business for a minimum of 6 months
- Satisfactory CRAA credit report
- Vehicle age New to 3 years
- Vehicles can be purchased through a licensed dealer or a private sale